The TCS Development Program will kick-start a lifelong love of hockey while effectively teaching the skills required for competition with Tri-County Saints South Shore Conference teams.
Following the USA Hockey Athlete Development Program Model (ADM), this program offers a fast paced, station-based and activity oriented practices using a combination of drills and fun small area games designed to improve our players' FUNdamental hockey skills.
TCS Development Program features:
- 2 ice times per week for skills development
- 1 cross-ice or half ice game per week week
- Use of QuickChange goalie gear for all players to experience the goalie position
- Practices will focus on developing a players' skating, stickhandling, passing, shooting and hockey IQ.
- USA Hockey certified coaches
- Players will be grouped by age & ability to provide optimal competition.
Prerequisite for this program: Must have completed a learn to skate program
This Registration is for Session 1: September – December 2023 (15 Weeks)
Ice Times will be Friday Night, Saturday Morning and Sunday Morning
You MUST register with USA Hockey prior to the beginning of the season at http://www.usahockeyregistration.com/. Registration with USA Hockey is done annually, and you must have a valid registration for the 2023-2024 season.
Once you register for a USA number, you will enter that information into this registration form. No player will be allowed on the ice to start the 2023/24 season unless USA registration is complete.
PLEASE SEE FULL SEASON Registration (September 2023 - April 2024) below if you wish to sign up for the whole season now - before August 15, 2023 - and save $100.
All tuition payments must be paid in full and are non-refundable.
Base Cost: $325.00
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 01/01/2009 and 12/31/2019